The journey of growing from manager to leader and ultimately CEO occurs over time. The first few years are critical for building on prior success while also letting go of tasks and projects that you’ve mastered. The challenge is to balance feeling uncomfortable with a strong desire and curiosity to try new things and learn new ways of getting the job done.
Workshop for NETA members only. Email email@example.com to receive the registation link.
- Monday, February 8 - The EQ difference: Instructor Lisa Shumate Houston Public Media
- Monday, March 15 - What’s your brand? Leadership Communication and Effectiveness: Instructor Lisa Shumate
- Monday, April 19 - The Leader as Coach: Instructor Amy Burkett PBS Charlotte
- Monday, May 17 - Boss VS Leader and Accountability: Instructor Amy Burkett PBS Charlotte
- The purpose of this series is to provide you tools and training, as well as prompt self-reflection and self-awareness that will lead to new insights about what it means to lead.
Target Audience: NETA Members Only / Current & Aspiring Leaders
Course is offered by AGC and NETA