Public Media Women in Leadership is excited to present its first virtual leadership workshop for women in public media titled Break Through, with the focus of specially catering to those who work in technology, digital, engineering and traffic.
Topics will include negotiation strategies for women, specifically women of color, and how to succeed, thrive and deliver when you’re “the only” in your department.
This FREE workshop is applicable to women at all levels in public media, from entry-level to the C-suite.
- Learn and develop effective negotiation strategies.
- Implement insights through workshop activity.
- Gain a better understanding of the tech experience.
- Learn how to succeed, thrive, and deliver when you're "the only" in your department.
- Negotiation Workshop: 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. PST // 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST
- Break: 2 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. PST // 5 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. EST
- Tech Experience Talk: 2:15 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. PST // 5:15 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. EST
Target Audience: This workshop is applicable to women at all levels in public media, from entry-level to the C-suite
Registration is limited and on a first come, first served basis
Workshop is offered by Public Media Women in Leadership