Public Media Women in Leadership is excited to present its virtual leadership workshop for women in public media titled Break Through, with the focus of specially catering to those who work in technology and digital or have an interest in these future-facing areas of our industry.
OBJECTIVES:Harnessing Success via risk-taking, planning and setting boundaries featuring Shellye Archambeau. Interview led by Stacey Vanek Smith.
- Learn how to own your ambition, plan for the future YOU want and protect your time and talent to achieve success.
- Learn about the innovative strategies trailblazing leaders are implementing within the industry to diversify content.
- Harnessing Success: 11 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. PST // 2 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. EST
- Break: 12:45 p.m. to 1 p.m. PST // 3:45 p.m. to 4 p.m. EST
- Diversifying Content: 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. PST // 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST
- Networking: 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. PST // 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. EST
Target Audience: This workshop is applicable to women and non-binary people at all levels in public media, from entry-level to the C-suite
Registration is limited and on a first come, first served basis. Registration fee is non-refundable. PMWL members with access to the event will receive a code via email. If you have any questions, please connect with PMWL via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshop is offered by Public Media Women in Leadership