The Digital Culture Accelerator Playbook is a guide for public media general managers and senior leaders providing insights, webinars and best practices. It enables users to hone their digital acumen to attract and target new audiences; more deeply engage existing audiences; increase revenues; and drive more local impact.
Developed by QCatalyst as a complement to the CPB Digital Culture Accelerator program, the Playbook is an invaluable tool for any leader. It breaks-down many disciplines within digital (e.g. content; social, email, etc.) into step-by-step guides, using jargon-free text, diagrams, and embedded video webinars.
Why is the Digital Culture Accelerator Playbook important? Because it provides you, as a public media leader, with tools to begin or accelerate your organization’s digital transformation at an unprecedented time when digital has never been more important to our industry.
The Digital Culture Accelerator Playbook provides guides for GMs and digital leaders to:
- Accelerate audience development and revenue growth
- Break down digital silos, infusing digital expertise throughout your entire organization
- Articulate a vision that will inspire your organization
- Set, share and reach measurable goals
- Use data to make informed, strategic decisions
- Jumpstart success with digital products, platforms, and technologies
- Create a true culture of innovation
Target Audience: General Managers/Station Leaders
Course is offered by QCatalyst for Corporation for Public Broadcasting