Welcome to the Adobe Creative Tools MOOC! Throughout this course, you will use four of the training courses that are available through the Adobe Education Exchange to learn about the importance of creativity in the classroom. You will learn to use several Adobe creative tools, including Adobe Spark Post, Video, and Page, Adobe Premiere Rush, and Adobe XD. Upon completing this course, you will have earned enough points to be able to apply to be an Adobe Campus Leader (only active educators are eligible to be an A.C.L.). More information about the Adobe Campus Leader program can be found online.Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
These courses are open entry/exit with no enrollment cap. All coursework and assignments can be completed at the participants own pace. There is very limited instructor interaction.
Due to the large number of participants in these courses grading is done on a monthly rotation, usually on the first Monday of each month. Please understand these expectations before registering for this course.
- Identify and explain the benefits of involving students in creative projects
- Successfully navigate the Adobe Education Exchange so that they can further their knowledge of Adobe education tools in the future
- Use Adobe Spark Post, Page, and Video to create educational graphics, web pages, and narrated slideshows
- Use Adobe Premier Rush to create and edit educational videos
- Use Adobe XD to create app prototypes and multimedia learning experiences
- Opportunity to become an Adobe Campus Leader
Target Audience: Everyone Welcome
Course is offered by Utah Education Network.