The COVID-19 pandemic continues to be the catalyst for multiple changes in every area of our lives — at home and at work. This course will share valuable information on maintaining our mental wellness, specifically in the workplace. We acknowledge that some may be returning to a very different looking workplace and others are continuing to work at home, with its benefits and challenges. This course will also share insights on how to support your community and the resources that are available.
- Learn cognitive, biological, and social connection strategies for managing the risk to your mental health in the pandemic, with a focus on work.
- Learn how to access mental health treatment, including telehealth.
- Learn about available resources for your community.
- Learn strategies to support your mental health.
- Learn strategies to avoid burn out and provide balance.
Target Audience: NETA Members
Course provided by Well Beings, in partnership with NAMI and MHASF